It's all about the power of the team
We are always on the lookout for smart and energetic minds. We believe in diversity, we endorse creativity and foster ad-hocness. We love to be different and we want to leave an impact. We love numbers and love to break the rules! Are you the change agent? If so, we want to meet you.
Welcome to the career’s page. Please email [email protected] referencing the Title and Job Number.
We will do our best to respond in a timely matter. Thank you again for your interest in joining 7awi!
7awi is looking for Sales and Marketing Executive to join Sales team in Dubai office, ideally with a background in media or e-commerce, with the ability to execute marketing campaigns. The individual will be highly media savvy in the UAE and wider MENA landscape, digitally literate and analytical. The job will be mainly to support the sales team to transfer clients brief into ideas and ideas into pitches/presentations. In addition to other admin responsibility related to the sales such as campaign management, communicate with clients, overlooking client’s database.
- Strategic Marketing and Communication
- Social media management
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign and image-editing packages such as Photoshop.)
- Proficiency in English (Copywriting and Editing)
- Project Management
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Campaign Management
- Time-management skills.
7awi is looking for a result driven Digital Sales Manager, sole responsibility is to sell 7awi’s products & services and actively seeking out and engage with potential customers.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emailing, market visits, etc.
- Strong relationship with advertising agencies and direct clients
- Resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
- competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep up to date with best practices and promotional trends.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Good Knowledge of MS applications.
- Fluent in spoken/written in Arabic, English
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve all stakeholders satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Be the liaison between the business units, product and technology teams support the project through implementation and post launch.
- Experience with technical tools such as Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom, GSuite
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly proje
ct updates for stakeholders and clients
- Ensure the teams have a healthy backlog of ready to play work by collaborating with stakeholders (Ex: creation of a priority sequence of epics, stories); Works with the stakeholders to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, self-starter and want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment then submit your resume!
- Identify opportunities in new social media channels to achieve business goals
- Manage paid search, display and retargeting campaigns
- Research and identification of targeted keywords for use in paid campaigns
- Complete all daily administrative tasks and tracking of expenses
- Execute text message marketing campaigns and promotions
- Liaise with the operations team and leverage insights to develop monthly content plans in accordance with monthly campaigns
- Develop and implement social media strategies to continuously grow the brand social media following
- Preparation of monthly reports on all social media platforms
- Determine key metrics and insights, providing recommendations for changes or action of the operations team if required
- Expand monetization opportunities on social media
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing preferably in publishing industry
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Doubleclick for Publisher experience
- Facebook & Twitter Ads
- Communication (Verbal, Written)
We are looking for a creative individual, with 1 year of experience, or a fresh graduate, who can transform articles from our websites into scripts adaptable for visual presentation for our video team in Amman.
· Create an Arabic text that works hand in hand with visual concepts generated by the editors in a tone that is suitable for our audience and clients.
· Conduct online research and ensure web content is user and customer-friendly, fresh and key-worded for SEO optimization.
· Researching the best way to present videos in Arabic dedicated for audience in GCC.
· Keeping up with the trending topics and non-timely content.
· Conducting scripts based on the top performed topics across social media platforms.
· Timeliness, accuracy and richness of provided Arabic content.
· Accuracy with Arabic grammar.
· Working in a range of different writing styles across various platforms.
· Results Orientation
· Analytical Thinking
· Effective Communication
· Adaptable/Open to Change
· Customer Orientation
· Interest in light news and trending topics
We are looking for a passionate digital editor to create an engaging web presence.
You should be able to maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Editing and writing online content in Arabic
- Uploading content and images to a website using the content management system (CMS)
- Performing updates to web content, using the content management system (CMS) and in line with our content and SEO strategy
- Following and contributing to the editorial calendar, implemented by the Group Editor
- Assisting with social media content creation, trending topics, and engagement
- User-generated content moderation including comments, forum, and social comments
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Check all pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Exceptional writing, language and grammar skills in Arabic
- Ability to translate copy from English to Arabic well
- SEO knowledge
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of social media
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in digital editing, video production or related field
We are looking for a talented and created individual, in professional knowledge of Videography/Photography/Video Editing, who can demonstrate a passion for visual production, creative thinking and storytelling.
You will be working collaboratively with members of the team to create compelling, high-quality videos and photos that will be used across 7awi’s digital and social media platforms.
- Conceptualize, produce and deliver high-quality, creative and visually engaging video content and photograph that serve 7awi’s multiple platforms and brands.
- Manage all stages of photography and video production, including project conception, filming/photographing, capturing professional quality audio, editing.
- Set up, manage and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Ability to edit and enhance photographs and videos using current industry software for optimum results web and other mediums of social media platforms in a timely manner.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects.
- Photography & Videography skills must be demonstrated with a strong portfolio of work and/or video showreel.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, After Effects.
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic communication skills. English communication skills are a plus.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media Manager should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Manage marketing campaigns
- Oversee communication with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven working experience in social media tools.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Having strong Arabic language plus fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations with 3-6 years of experience
The Ad Ops Executive, will have primary responsibility for the digital advertising campaigns management, traffic services and reporting across multiple products and services under 7awi network, this will include Order implementation through to delivery and reporting.
The Exec will liaise between 7awi Sales teams, external partners, plus the cross functional teams in order to achieve consistent, timely and accurate delivery of all the advertising campaigns booked by the business. Assistance in campaign reporting and analysis are also essential to this role to ensure optimum performance is provided for all the advertising campaigns.
· Primary contact for the advertising agencies and direct advertisers, when it comes to after sale operational support, and any campaigns’ related queries.
· Primarily responsible for the campaigns’ setup, receive and check advertising creative material from advertisers and ad agencies.
· Provide all the advertising operations and trafficking support for the campaigns booked across 7awi network
· Monitoring the ad campaigns status and performance, ensuring campaigns deliver according to the agreed contract.
· Work closely with the sales, editorial, design and ad tech teams to exceed client expectations, and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
· Report any campaign/creative delivery issues to the advertisers, while suggesting the best resolution.
· Work upon the processes, policies and standards set by the business.
· Troubleshoot and work with the respective teams to solve any advertising or campaign related issues.
· Ensure all Sales staff is kept updated about the status of their booked campaigns.
· Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills.
· Strong communication and client servicing skills.
· Ability to solve the problems quickly and effectively under pressure.
· Initiative is required to escalate and delegate daily issues and workload.
· Education to a degree standard or relevant experience.
· Preferred one year of experience of working within an advertising department.
· Preferred to have a good understanding of the digital advertising specifications and standards.
· Must demonstrate ‘Team Player’ spirit at all times.
· Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
· Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Be solutions driven and positive at all times.
· Ability to take initiative in order to enhance the business and day to day operations.
We are looking for a strong Product Manager that has a natural leadership instinct with proven ability to innovate who is passionate about building Digital products that customers love and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
If you are an entrepreneurial work style, self-starter and want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment then submit your resume!
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
• Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
• Analyze, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
• Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
• Product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames
• Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
We are looking for a hungry Ad Tech Specialist who will assist in managing, troubleshooting and delivering multiple aspects of our client’s media campaigns. Having a technical and analytical mindset will be essential as you work with the team, vendors and clients to identify, manage and report on clear expectations and KPIs.
If you have a great attitude, work hard, wear multiple hats and want to work in a quickly changing environment, then submit your resume!
- Responsible for the definition, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of advertising solutions across the digital publishing properties of 7awi.
- Create and document advertising technology related implementation requirements, specifications, product guidelines, and product templates for both in-house and client stakeholders.
- Actively participate in reviewing and selecting ad technology partners.
- Own the successful and timely deployment of ad technologies via tag management or front end solutions.
- Diagnose ad serving issues and work closely with our teams/partners to resolve.
- Provide technical assessment, analysis and evaluation of new ad products, custom ad units, and partners in addition to leading the implementation of such products.
- Manage the escalation path between ad operations, product development, and third-party vendors to resolve ad product performance issues.
- Own ad tech specification documentation.
- Technologies overseen include ad serving for display, mobile, video and native, data management platform, header bidding, syndicated research tools.
- 1+ Year of front end advertising tech experience.
- A degree in computer science or related field is desired.
- Experience with Ad servers (eg: DFP) and related workflows.
- Experience with inventory management, forecasting, etc.
- An understanding of programmatic ecosystem and technology.
- Understanding and proficiency of front-end technologies (HTML, JS).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Established relationships within the advertising technology community.
- Experience in product development for advertising solutions, or as the functional owner of advertising platform within a digital environment
- Ability to see problems as an engineer, web developer, web editor and consumer and formulate solutions that support these viewpoints.
- Self-directed and self-motivated attitude and focused on delivering results is essential.
We are looking for a dynamic Front End Engineer that has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make all of our decisions based on experiments and testing, so you should be excited by taking a data-led approach to development. If you believe you are also a passionate advocate for the user, and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment than we would like to hear from you!
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Contribute to a team of back-end developers, designers, project managers, and sales representatives.
- Provide regular updates and technical support for new clients up to one month after product development.
- Create new methods for improving efficiency
- 1+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Experience with templating languages
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ever seen a landing page that captivated your attention? What about a banner ad or email that actually made you want to click through? We’re looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our Amman based team who can make exactly that happen. Your primary focus will be creating custom solutions and display advertising for our clients with creative, compelling designs that sell.
- Translate client briefs into creative ideas that meet their campaign objective.
- Propose and present several executions in response to briefs.
- See creatives through from initial concept to final execution.
- Ability to follow branding and performance guidelines.
- Ensure that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to legibility, usability, functionality and performance.
- Must be able to take direction well and understand requirements.
- Liaise with developers to execute concepts when required.
- 2-4 years of experience as a graphic or visual designer.
- Degree in graphic design or related.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great visual design solutions for desktop, and mobile.
- Experienced in working with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Background in advertising is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Edge Animate is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites including building them from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Expert PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX/JS/Bootstrap/Code igniter coding capabilities, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Contributes to the development of concepts, methods and techniques
- Doing high level and low level design for a set of functionalities and multiple modules based on overall architectural design and product requirements.
- Integrating various modules into the final finished product.
- Coding and designing
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within own function and other related areas
- Programming with a consistency, timeliness and as per quality standards adopted by the group.
- Unit testing and documentation.
- Providing basic application support to isolate and fix customer/production issues. Independently delivery responsibility for a module of medium to high complexity.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Working with the team to ensure timely delivery/release of the product.
- BE/ B.Tech (Comp Sc pref) or Masters
- 1+ Years of experience in a relevant role.
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of various tools, technologies and process used in development.
- Experience with multiple development platforms and languages.
- Effective team player